USCCA Instructor # 1685126
NRA Instructor # 129738643
UTAH Concealed Firearm
Instructor # I168491
Guns, Pistol, Handguns, Self-Defense, Firearms, Gun training, Damsel in Defense, stun guns, pepper spray, women's handgun and self defense fundamentals, gun training, pistol training, firearms training, CCW, Concealed Weapons Permit, Women's Shooting League, Women's Only Firearms Training, Shooting, Targets, Bullets, Glocks, USCCA, NRA, Co-Ed Firearms Training, SafetyGuns, Pistol, Handguns, Self-Defense, Firearms, Gun training, Damsel in Defense, stun guns, pepper spray, women's handgun and self defense fundamentals, gun training, pistol training, firearms training, CCW, Concealed Weapons Permit, Women's Shooting League, Women's Only Firearms Training, Shooting, Targets, Bullets, Glocks, USCCA, NRA, Co-Ed Firearms Training, Safety
Revelation 1:11 (NKJV)
saying, “I am the Alpha and the
Omega, the First and the Last,” and,
“What you see, write in a book and
send it to the seven churches which
are in Asia: to Ephesus, to Smyrna,
to Pergamos, to Thyatira, to Sardis,
to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.”
The Seven Churches were located on
a major Roman postal route and are
listed in the order in which a messenger
would reach the towns, making a
semicircular sweep from Ephesus.
The Corrupt Church
18) “And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write, ‘These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass: 19 “I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first.
20) Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.
21) And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent.
22) Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds.
23) I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.
24) “Now to you I say, and to the rest in Thyatira, as many as do not have this doctrine, who have not known the depths of Satan, as they say, I will put on you no other burden.
25) But hold fast what you have till I come.
26) And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations—
27) ‘He shall rule them with a rod of iron; They shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessels’— as I also have received from My Father;
28) and I will give him the morning star.
29) “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” ’
Revelation 2:18-29 Thyatira:
Thyatira was a morally compromising church in a commercial city with numerous trade guilds; each with its patron deity. A city sponsoring frequent idolatrous feasts and orgies, it was famous for woolen goods and a "royal purple" dye (Acts16:14).
The title Son of God expresses the relationship and fellowship, plus an equity and identity of nature between the Father and the Son.
Jezebel, the wife of King Ahab, promoted Canaanite religion in Israel, (1 Kings 16:29-31 & 18:4, 19; 2 Kings 9:22). Her name is used here symbolically for a false prophet who led people into literal and spiritual fornication.
Bed of suffering: Punishment for sin may be experienced in the physical body, even resulting in premature death. Her children are her followers. The depths of Satan is a biting sarcastic castigation of this heretical teaching (Romans 6:1-23).
The overcomer will share in Christ's triumph over all evil and evildoers, and in in His messianic rule (see Psalm 2:8-9), which was inaugurated at His First Coming (see Revelation 1:6.).
The morning star: Jesus Himself, heralding the dawn of a new Day, is our ultimate reward (Revelation 22:16; 2 Peter 1:19).
TRUTH IN ACTION
TRUTH IN ACTION
Keys to Wise Living
The wise believer takes the time to listen with his spiritual hearing to what the Spirit is saying to the church. This is as needed today as it was in the first century. One who hears and follows the voice of the Holy Spirit does not need to fear the deception that leads to apostasy. Rather, he will walk where Jesus requires and will grow in the things of the Spirit of God, which produce healthy, vibrant, Spirit-filled churches capable of preaching the Good News to all the world.
DEVELOP your spiritual ear.
LISTEN to what the Spirit is saying to the church. When forced to choose, OBEY God, not people.
Truth In Action: Taken from New Spirit Filled Life Bible
From Revelation 2:23
heart, kardia (kar-dee-ah);
Strong's #2588: From a root word meaning "to quiver" or "to palpitate" (compare "cardiac" and pericardium"). The physical organ of the body,
the center of the physical life, the seat of one's personal life (both physical and spiritual), the center of one's personality, the seat of one's entire mental and moral activity, containing both rational and emotional elements. It is the seat of feelings, desires, joy, pain, and love. It is also the center for thought, understanding, and will. The human heart is the dwelling place of the Lord and the Holy Spirit. In verse 23, the omniscient Lord sees into the innermost being where all decisions concerning Him are made.
Truth In Action: Taken From New Spirit Filled Life Bible
Click to Edit This Title
Click to Edit This Title